from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The science and technology of space flight.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Navigation through space.
- n. The science and technology of spaceflight.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the theory and practice of navigation through the upper atmosphere or outer space; the science of travel in space.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the theory and practice of navigation through air or space
Sorry, no etymologies found.