from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of befuddle.
- adj. confused or perplexed
- adj. drunk
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. dazed by alcoholic drink.
- adj. unclear in mind or intent; filled with bewilderment.
- adj. confused and vague; used especially of thinking.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. confused and vague; used especially of thinking
- adj. stupefied by alcoholic drink
- adj. perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment
Sorry, no etymologies found.