from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person perceived to be unsophisticated or of a lower class background.
- n. Something of poor quality.
- n. An Anglo-Celtic member of a lower socioeconomic group, stereotypically classified as wearing black jumpers or black concert T-shirts.
- n. A petrolhead.
- n. An aboriginal person perceived as having gangster ties.
- v. To act like a bogan.
- n. Any narrow water or creek, particularly a tranquil backwater.
Australian sense possibly after the Bogan River. (Wiktionary)
Apparently a conflation of logan (from pokelogan) with bog. (Wiktionary)