from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or involving the heart and the blood vessels: cardiovascular disease.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to the circulatory system, that is the heart and blood vessels.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to or involving the heart and blood vessels.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to both the heart and the blood-vessels.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or pertaining to or involving the heart and blood vessels
From cardio- + vascular (Wiktionary)