from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A soldier in the cavalry.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One of a body of cavalry.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. cavalrymen (-men). A soldier trained to fight on horseback; a member of a cavalry regiment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a soldier in a motorized army unit
- n. a soldier mounted on horseback
Sorry, no etymologies found.