from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of something collapsing or caving in.
- n. The location where something has caved in.
- n. The act of relenting.
- v. To collapse inward or downward.
- v. To relent; to acquiesce; to comply; to grant approval; to lose willpower.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the sudden collapse of something into a hollow beneath it
- v. break down, literally or metaphorically
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.