from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A boy member of a choir.
- n. Informal A morally upright young man: "They're . . . choirboys—clean, scrubbed nothings—so there's no dramatic or psychological preparation for the explosion of killing” ( Pauline Kael).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a boy chorister
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a boy who sings in a choir.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A member of a boy-choir; a boy who sings in a choir.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a boy who sings in a choir
Sorry, no etymologies found.