from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to terminate; to call the end of.
- v. Of a wave, to break all at once, instead of progressively along its length.
- v. To terminate a computer program.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. terminate by selling off or disposing of
- v. make impossible, especially beforehand
- v. terminate
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.