from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of come-on.
- v. Used other than as an idiom: see come, on.
- v. To show sexual or relational interest through words or sometimes actions
- v. To appear on a television broadcast.
- v. To progress, to develop
- v. To get one's period, start menstruating.
- v. To encounter, discover; to come upon.
- v. To enter the playing field.
- interj. An expression of encouragement.
- interj. An expression of disbelief.
- interj. hurry up
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. occur or become available
- v. start running, functioning, or operating
- v. appear or become visible; make a showing
- v. move towards
- v. develop in a positive way
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.