from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To furnish with a computer or computer system.
- transitive v. To enter, process, or store (information) in a computer or system of computers.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to equip with a computer or a computer system
- v. to enter data into such a system
- v. to convert a manual function or system into a computer system
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. to provide with computers.
- transitive v. to to store in a computer.
- transitive v. to cause (a function) to be carried out by a computer or computers.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. store in a computer
- v. control a function, process, or creation by a computer
- v. provide with computers
Sorry, no etymologies found.