from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a less than fully functional limb, or injuries which prevent full mobility.
- adj. Having any difficulty or impediment which can be likened to a crippling injury.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of cripple.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Lamed; lame; disabled; impeded.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. disabled in the feet or legs
Sorry, no etymologies found.