from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that decorates, especially an interior decorator.
- adj. Appropriate for interior decoration: decorator colors.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who decorates.
- n. Painter and wallpaperer of buildings
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who decorates, adorns, or embellishes; specifically, an artisan whose business is the decoration of houses, esp. their interior decoration.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who decorates or embellishes; specifically, one whose business is the decoration of dwellings or public edifices.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who decorates
- n. a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
Sorry, no etymologies found.
- use @decorator to create a decorator in this case called @tracing
For example: "allow a label decorator to be used to surround the label" in
Courtesy of Miles Redd BETTER-OFF BEDS: Striped silk taffeta covers the box spring in decorator Miles Redd's bedroom, 'It won't get a lot of wear and tear, so you can get away with a delicate fabric,' he says.
That’s where an interior decorator is just enough.
That said, the Easy Frost had an unusual can design to it that promised it would make both frosting and filling cupcakes a breeze because it has a built-in decorator tip on top of the can, so I couldn’t resist giving it a shot.
Behind you often - That's a little creepy assuming the decorator was a narrator here, as in I'M behind you often
However, I'm reminded of an episode of Ace of Cakes where Duff's crew did a very detailed ear as a gift from a patient to his surgeon after a procedure that gave the patient his hearing back. *g* Though to be honest the decorator was a bit creeped out, IIRC...
I don't feel calling the decorator stupid is unfair.
The decorator is the professional and the customer is coming to them because they are requiring their expertise.
Cake 2, did the decorator was his/her hand before using their finger to make the bellybutton?
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.