from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The uncontrolled or involuntary discharge of urine.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. involuntary urination, urinary incontinence
- n. nighttime enuresis, bedwetting
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An involuntary discharge of urine; incontinence of urine.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pathology, incontinence or involuntary discharge of urine.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination
New Latin, from Greek enourein, to urinate in : en-, in; see en-2 + ourein, to urinate.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Latin enuresis, from Ancient Greek. (Wiktionary)