from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The irresistible urge to start fires.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A compulsive disorder characterised by obsession with fire or uncontrollable urges to start fires.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An insane disposition to incendiarism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A mania for destroying things by fire; a form of insanity marked by a mania for setting things on fire.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an uncontrollable desire to set fire to things
From pyro- + -mania. (Wiktionary)