from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See Table at currency.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The currency unit of the European Monetary Union. Symbol: €
- n. A coin with a facial value of 1 euro.
- n. A caucasoid.
- n. Macrobius robustus, a wallaroo (macropod species).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999); in 2002 twelve European nations (Germany, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Austria, Finland) adopted the euro as their basic unit of money and abandoned their traditional currencies
After Europe .(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Adnyamathanha yuru, thuru. (Wiktionary)