from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Located outside territorial boundaries: fishing in extraterritorial waters.
- adj. Of or relating to persons exempt from the legal jurisdiction of the country in which they reside.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of a section of territory, not being subject to the laws of the local country; of or pertaining to extraterritoriality
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Beyond the limits of a territory or particular jurisdiction; exterritorial.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as exterritorial.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. outside territorial limits or jurisdiction
Sorry, no etymologies found.