from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A farm, including its land and buildings.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The main building of a farm
- n. A farm, including its buildings
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A farm with the building upon it; a homestead on a farm.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The collection of buildings belonging to a farm; the homestead on a farm.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the buildings and adjacent grounds of a farm
- n. a farm together with its buildings
Sorry, no etymologies found.