from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person who consistently wears the latest fashions.
- n. An illustration of current styles in dress.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A picture, usually a full-page advertisement, showing the latest fashion in clothing.
- n. A person who dresses in especially stylish fashions.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a pictorial design showing the prevailing style or a new style of dress.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An engraving exhibiting current fashions in dress.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- n. a plate illustrating the latest fashion in dress
Sorry, no etymologies found.