American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A person who consistently wears the latest fashions.
- n. An illustration of current styles in dress.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An engraving exhibiting current fashions in dress.
- n. A picture, usually a full-page advertisement, showing the latest fashion in clothing.
- n. idiomatic A person who dresses in especially stylish fashions.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. a pictorial design showing the prevailing style or a new style of dress.
- n. a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- n. a plate illustrating the latest fashion in dress
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘fashion plate’.
Looking for tweets for fashion plate.