from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Infliction of punishment by dealing blows or whipping.
- v. Present participle of flog.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- from flog, v. t.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A chastisement; a beating or whipping.
- n. A lashing of water with a fish-line.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. beating with a whip or strap or rope as a form of punishment
Sorry, no etymologies found.