from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A severe beating.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of thrash.
- n. action of the verb to thrash
- n. a beating, especially a severe one
- n. excessive paging within virtual storage
- n. slam dancing
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- a. & n. from thrash, v.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. etc. See threshing, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a sound defeat
- n. the act of inflicting corporal punishment with repeated blows
Sorry, no etymologies found.