from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A poker hand containing three of a kind and a pair, ranked above a flush and below four of a kind.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A hand that consists of three of a kind and a pair.
- n. A situation in which the maximum capacity of a place is filled with people
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- A hand containing three of a kind and a pair, as three kings and two tens. It ranks above a flush and below four of a kind.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a poker hand with 3 of a kind and a pair
Sorry, no etymologies found.