from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Enough to fill a skin.
- n. Enough alcoholic drink to cause inebriation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. As much as a skin can hold.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The contents of a full leather skin or bag. See skin, n., 4.
- n. As much as one can contain, especially of strong drink of any kind: as, a skinful of beer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a quantity of alcoholic drink sufficient to make you drunk
skin + -ful (Wiktionary)