from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Variant of fuse1.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An alternative spelling of fuse in the sense of a detonator.
- v. To attach a fuze or similar detonator.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A tube, filled with combustible matter, for exploding a shell, etc. See fuse, n.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See fuse.
- Simplified spellings of fuse, fusion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
Sorry, no etymologies found.