from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Liable to humiliate, degrade, shame or embarrass someone.
- v. Present participle of humiliate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. causing humiliation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Humbling; depressing or bating pride; mortifying.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. causing awareness of your shortcomings
Sorry, no etymologies found.