from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of encase.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. if; supposing that; in the event or contingency; if it should happen that.
- transitive v. To inclose in a case; to inclose; to cover or surround with something solid.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To inclose in or as in a case; cover or surround with something.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. if there happens to be need
- v. enclose in, or as if in, a case
From in- + case. (Wiktionary)