from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Difficult or impossible to endure; intolerable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not sufferable; very difficult or impossible to endure.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Incapable of being suffered, borne, or endured; insupportable; unendurable; intolerable
- adj. Offensive beyond endurance; detestable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not sufferable; not to be endured; intolerable; unbearable: as, insufferable cold or heat; insufferable wrongs.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (used of persons or their behavior) unbearably arrogant or conceited
- adj. too extreme to bear
in- + sufferable (Wiktionary)