from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Located or made for use between the teeth.
- adj. Pronounced with the tip of the tongue between the teeth, as (þ) in that or (th) in thumb.
- n. An interdental consonant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to the space between the teeth
- adj. Pronounced with the tongue between the top and bottom teeth.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Situated between teeth.
- adj. Formed between the upper and lower teeth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Occurring or produced between the teeth.
Sorry, no etymologies found.