from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having three equal axes and oblique angles.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Related to the rhombohedron; presenting the form of a rhombohedron, or a form derivable from a rhombohedron; relating to a system of forms including the rhombohedron and scalenohedron.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In geometry, of or pertaining to a rhombohedron; having forms derived from the rhombohedron.
- In crystallography, relating to a system of forms of which the rhombohedron is taken as the type. They are embraced in the rhombohedral division of the hexagonal system. See hexagonal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having threefold symmetry
Sorry, no etymologies found.