from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being left-handed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being left-handed; awkwardness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being left-handed; habitual use of the left hand, or the ability to use the left hand with more ease and strength than the right, or equally with it.
- n. Awkwardness; clumsiness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the status of being born of a morganatic marriage
- n. preference for using the left hand
Sorry, no etymologies found.