from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the mandible
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a mandible; like a mandible.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of, pertaining to, or of the nature of a mandible.
- In mammalogy, the more or less upright proximal part of either half of the mandible, as distinguished from the body or horizontal part of the same bone.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to the lower jaw
Sorry, no etymologies found.