from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to a nodule or nodules.
- adj. Possessing, comprised of, or similar in form to nodules.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a nodule or knot.
- adj. Having nodules or in the form of a nodule or knot.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Pertaining to or in the form of a nodule or knot; consisting of nodules.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having nodules or occurring in the form of nodules
- adj. relating to or characterized by or having nodules
nodule + -ar (Wiktionary)