from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or based on a module or modulus.
- adj. Designed with standardized units or dimensions, as for easy assembly and repair or flexible arrangement and use: modular furniture; modular homes.
- adj. Mathematics Of or relating to fields having a characteristic greater than zero.
- adj. Mathematics Of or relating to structured equivalence classes.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Consisting of separate modules; especially where each module performs or fulfills some specified function and could be replaced by a similar module for the same function, independently of the other modules.
- adj. Of or relating to a module or modules.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to mode, modulation, module, or modius
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to modulation; pertaining to or regulated by a module or a modulus.
- where ad — bc = 1.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. constructed with standardized units or dimensions allowing flexibility and variety in use
module + -ar (Wiktionary)