from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of obligate.
- adj. committed
- adj. having an obligation; obliged
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. under a moral obligation to someone.
- adj. under a legal obligation to someone.
- adj. owing gratitude or recognition to another for help or favors etc. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. caused by law or conscience to follow a certain course
Sorry, no etymologies found.