from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to attach or secure with pins
- v. to identify something (e.g. a decision or plan) clearly or specifically
- v. to hold the opponent back-first so both his or her shoulders touch the mat
- v. to corner somebody in order to get a firm answer
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. attach with or as if with a pin
- v. define clearly
- v. place in a confining or embarrassing position
Sorry, no etymologies found.