from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A manner of viewing things; an attitude.
- n. A position from which something is observed or considered; a standpoint.
- n. The attitude or outlook of a narrator or character in a piece of literature, a movie, or another art form.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A position from which something is seen; outlook; standpoint.
- n. An attitude, opinion, or set of beliefs.
- n. The perspective from which a narrative is related.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the relative position from which anything is seen or any subject is considered.
- n. See under Point.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a mental position from which things are viewed
- n. the spatial property of the position from which something is observed
calqued on French phrase point de vue (Wiktionary)