from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To pull something, so that comes inside.
- v. To arrest.
- v. To approach a station.
- v. To tighten a sail by pulling on a rope.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes
- v. of trains; move into (a station)
- v. get or bring together
- v. earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
Sorry, no etymologies found.