from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of pulverizing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The action of reducing to dust or powder.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of pulverizing, or reducing to dust or powder. Also spelled pulverisation.
- n. The reduction of liquids in the form of spray and the projection of the latter with force upon the surface of the body.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles; a solid that has been pulverized
- n. the act of grinding to a powder or dust
- n. annihilation by pulverizing something
pulverize + -ation (Wiktionary)