from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To arrange in a new grouping.
- intransitive v. To come back together in a tactical formation, as after a dispersal in a retreat.
- intransitive v. To reorganize for renewed effort, as after a temporary setback.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To pause and get organized before trying again.
- v. to group or categorize again.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. reorganize into new groups
- v. organize anew, as after a setback
re- + group (Wiktionary)