from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- interj. Used as a scat word in song lyrics.
- n. A sheep; specifically singular form of sheep.
- n. An image that has been modified using Adobe Photoshop or similar image-manipulation software to produce a misleading impression; an instance of petty, amateur fauxtography.
- interj. Exclaimed or posted to make the accusation that the image in question has been manipulated to produce a misleading and false impression.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- imp. of shape. Shaped.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A Middle English preterit of shape.
Back-formation from sheep on the pattern of Germanic strong declension nouns such as goose → geese, tooth → teeth, foot → feet, and the similarly jocularly-formed moose → meese. (Wiktionary)
Alteration of shop. (Wiktionary)