from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang A sticky wet viscous substance.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A thick, slimy substance; goo.
- n. A silly, stupid, or boorish person.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
- n. any thick, viscous matter
Perhaps alteration of goo.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)