from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal A thick greasy substance.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. dirt or grime; any vague or unknown substance
- n. A subculture of 21st century American males, combining elements of modern gothic culture with punk rock.
- n. A member of the gunk subculture.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. any thick gooey and messy substance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any thick, viscous matter
After Gunk, a trademark for a degreasing solvent.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)