from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A gull, especially one found near coastal areas.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of several white, often dark backed birds of the family Laridae having long pointed wings and short legs.
- n. The symbol ̼ , which combines under a letter as a sort of accent.
- n. A fan or member of Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club.
- v. To run in the back line rather than concentrate on primary positional duties in open play.
- v. To use a British Seagull outboard.
- v. To work as a non-union casual stevedore.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. mostly white aquatic bird having long pointed wings and short legs
Sorry, no etymologies found.