from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal Sister.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Shortened form of sister.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A colloquial abbreviation of sister.
- n. Six. See sise.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A girl; a sweetheart; a jill: a familiar term.
- n. A familiar term of address to a little girl.
- n. An obsolete form of sice.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a female person who has the same parents as another person
Sorry, no etymologies found.