from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A Malayan dagger with a wavy double-edged blade.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An Indonesian or Malay dagger with a wavy, or rigid serpentine blade.
- n. A Moro sword with an asymmetrical blade.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A Malay dagger. See creese.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Another spelling of creese.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a Malayan dagger with a wavy blade
Malay kris.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Malay keris. Recognized as part of English ca. 1580. (Wiktionary)