from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To form (a word) from its component letters.
- v. To explain in a simple and understandable manner.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make explicit; specify in detail
- v. spell fully and without abbreviating
- v. orally recite the letters of or give the spelling of
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.