from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being sumptuous.
- n. The result or product of being sumptuous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being sumptuous; costliness; expensiveness; splendor; magnificence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. wealth as evidenced by sumptuous living
- n. the quality possessed by something that is excessively expensive
From sumptuous + -ness (Wiktionary)