from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of technic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The doctrine of arts in general; such branches of learning as respect the arts.
- n. The study of a particular art.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The doctrine of arts in general; such branches of learning, collectively, as relate to the arts.
- n. Technical terms, methods, or objects; things pertaining or relating to the practice of an art, science, or the like.
Sorry, no etymologies found.