from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the process of passing through a membrane, pore or interstice
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of transuding.
- n. Same as Exosmose.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of transuding; the process of oozing through the pores of a substance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a substance that transudes
- n. the process of exuding; the slow escape of liquids from blood vessels through pores or breaks in the cell membranes
Sorry, no etymologies found.