from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or process of seeping.
- n. A quantity of something that has seeped.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the process by which a liquid leaks through a porous substance; the process of seeping
- n. water that seeped or oozed through a porous soil
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Water that seeped or oozed through a porous soil.
- n. The act or process of seeping; percolation.
- n. a fluid that seeps out of a container.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Percolation; oozing fluid or moisture; also, the amount of a fluid that percolates: as, the seepage is great.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the process of seeping
Sorry, no etymologies found.