from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the ulna, or the elbow; as, the ulnar nerve.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the ulna, or the elbow.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the ulna.
- Of or pertaining to that side of the fore limb upon which the ulna is situated: as, the ulnar border of the forearm; the ulnar bone of the wrist (see ulnare): opposed to radial.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or near the ulna
Sorry, no etymologies found.